THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Happy 2nd Blogiversary


Today I have blogging for two years. The time has, of course, flown by.
I started it as another attempt to journal and I have been surprised how much fun it's been. It's been great to keep in touch with family far away. The best part for me is looking back and remembering things that happened on certain days. Big stuff and little stuff. The biggest surprise has been that I have made "friends" on line. The strangest part is having people I know read my blog and then they know stuff I didn't tell them and I am always a little taken back by that. It's not bad, just odd.
In honor of my 2nd anniversary I am going to post photos of each of the kids when they were two. Starting with Dani. Wasn't she SOOOO cute :)
She was a fun two year old. The year was 1989. We lived in the little pink rental house across the street from Grandma and Grandma Palmer. We enjoyed walking over and visiting them several times a week. Also across the street was Cory, who wanted a baby really badly but her husband didn't so she did day care. I also did day care and we would get togetherand let the kids play. Besides keeping kids during the day I went to college at night and Grandma Joyce baby sat Dani.
We were good friends with Tracey and her son Shay, also two. Dani played with her cousins Becky and Brittan every day, since Aunt Val taught and I kept the two of them. She loved to play with Andrea as well.
She liked to read books, watch The Little Mermaid, go to the park and she was a chatter box. She was a great companion and the sweetest little thing :)

6 comments:

Cheri said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary. You've touched alot of people along these 2 years- including me. Wishing you many more years of blogging happiness!

Britni said...

Wow two years. That's a long time. It really is a great way to journal. I'm trying to find a good way to get my blog entries (at least the journal ones) bound in a book so it really is something documented. Happy 2 years!

Mel said...

What a fun way to celebrate 2 years! You have been one of my favorite reads and I found you in those early days. Thanks for sharing yourself. love ya!

I have a good life said...

It is odd having people that you know...but not all that well...all of a sudden know so much about your life. I agree, though, it isn't bad...just odd.

Yvonne said...

This is going to be so fun. Congrats on the 2 years.

Yes, she is so cute. (I think blogging is a great way to journal ; )

Phae-Jae said...

I loved reading about all your 2 year olds:) Fun idea!

Happy Two to You!