THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, April 28, 2008

practice field

We have soccer practice in our backyard twice a week.
This is very convenient for me. I feed brother dinner and put on his shoes then shoo him out the door.
Lu always runs out to play with the other kids who come.

Today we also had J and Emma swimming in the "it's warm now can we please swim" water.

After practice we had FHE. H taught and even though she had rough start during the prep time she did a nice job and we had a good evening.

3 comments:

Chellie said...

FUN FUN!

Yvonne said...

That sure makes it a whole lot easier doesn't it?

I have a good life said...

Love that you have practice in your yard! How fun and DH takes care of it...that is fun, too! :)