THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

this and that

Yesterday was preschool for Lu. She had a fun time. While she was there I went to help in brother's class. It is such a treat to have the time to go without finding a baby-sitter or anything. I can't imagine what life will be like in a few short years when Lu goes off to school too.

Today I had to take J to the dentist. She had a filling pop out of her mouth. It was our third trip this week. On Monday S had a filling and H had a crown and a filling. Lu and brother go in a couple weeks then we are done (for now:) )

This afternoon I cut H's hair. Her bangs are growing out and they are driving me NUTS so I gave her some layers. Not the pro job that my brilliant haircutting daughter D~ who passed the state examination for her license today!!! would have done but good enough, and she can fix it at the end of June.

Tonight was activity day recognition night. H did a great job, she sang and conducted. It was very nice, I forgot my camera :(

8 comments:

Yvonne said...

The dentist is my least favorite place to go.

I will never cut my children's hair--lesson learned when I tried once and thought I had ruined it.

Congrats to your daughter for passing the state boards.

nikko said...

That is a lot of trips to the dentist!

It looked like the activity day recognition was a success. M was begging me in the hall -- why can't I have a treat? Why are all those girls eating?? LOL.

Lei said...

ditto yvonne - hate the dentist!

your daughter looks darling!

Britni said...

I hate the dentist with a passion. It doesn't seem to matter how much I take care of my teeth, they just keep getting worse.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

dentist fun

I have a good life said...

I noticed H's hair last night. You did a great job and so brave. I cut K's hair (when she'll let me) but it is curly enough to be forgiving. Congrats to D! I am proud of her!

Suzanne said...

That stinks about having to take so many trips to the dentist, but it's a good thing to have teeth taken care of. So yay for that.

Congrats to D for getting her license. My sis is doing the same thing and I'm so excited to finally have a hairdresser in the family!

utmommy said...

I HATE dentist trips.

Nice job on the hair.