THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

many mundane things and one wonderful one ;)



Thank you Yvonne for the wonderful award. It's so fun to have on line friends and to know that they enjoy this imaginary friendship as well :)

Today is day 5 spent with the AC guys. Yesterday was day four to the tune of $2075. I think we're up and running now.

Tonight the missionaries are coming to dinner so Lu and I are going to do some cleaning and a bit of shopping at our friendly neighborhood Walmart.

...what an exciting life we lead :)

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Well deserved award.

$2075--YIKES!!!

Enjoy your evening with the missionaries. It's always a treat to have them in your home, eh?

Cheri said...

Oh my goodness- I think I would have fainted at that bill! Hope it works now for a very long time.