THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

what to do?

Last night Grandma, H and I went to see J's drill team spring show. Tori and Emma came with us too. It was so fun. We had good seats, right in the front, sadly right behind the smokestack family so we suffered from lack of fresh air for the whole three hours, but other than that we had good view. J's JVteam did great. Their number was crisp and precise and cute. All the team numbers were awesome and I was so impressed with their beautiful sets and fun music.

Today I got everyone off to school and was getting Lu ready for preschool when I noticed that she had given herself another hair cut. I am not sure when, I don't think it was like that yesterday but who knows. Now she has bangs on about a third of the front of her head. Argh. I have really liked having no bangs on her, now I have a big dilemma. Cut her hair into bangs and have it even or let it grow out and suffer through not only her having a little fountain on top from her last hair cut but now having a bit of bang on the right side and no other. Darn it.

7 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

maybe n a little more bang won't grow out slower than what is threr

Britni said...

hmm that's a hard one. I cut off one of my pigtail braids when I was kid, and my mom had a hard time with that.

Mel said...

That's a hard one... silly Lu. I love the no bang look but what's a girl to do now:)

I have a good life said...

Ahh! How frustrating! I loved her look, too. She is so cute, though, that I think she'll look cute with bangs.

BTW: I am so glad that you are my friend, too! :)

utmommy said...

What a naughty little girl :)

Well, if she can look good while being a scrappy-lu at D's wedding, I'm sure she still looks good even with crazy bangs.

Yvonne said...

I'm sure she still looks adorable.

Gabriela said...

Awwwwww, kids and scissors-I'm sure she still looks cute! My kids (knocking on wood), haven't done that in a few months.

I love your idea to celebrate your 2 years of blogging-your kids are all so cute!!!