THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 24, 2008

slow learner

I have 5 daughters. With all of them I have done their hair in ribbons and bows and braids and cute styles. Not every day but often. I have never made my own ribbons though.
The other day I found a website on how to make your own hair bows and it looked so easy so today during preschool Grandma and I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some ribbons and clips and dental floss (the secret ingredient) and went to town. These are our first three. We've made more.
They are so cute and easy/fun to make. I don't know why I waited so long.

Tonight is our Visiting Teaching Conference. I am making a pizza, not my recipe. It's the oddest thing I've ever made with a potato crust, goat cheese and veggies. I hope it tastes better than it looks!

update: the pizza was very yummy, oh me of little faith :) Not everyone at my table loved it but I thought it was good and I think most did.

6 comments:

Dani said...

i like those bows! so cute! I want to learn how to make them

Yvonne said...

I used to love making bows for Heidi when she was little--don't think she'd like wearing them today ; )
Great job.

I have a good life said...

It definitely tasted a lot better than it sounded! :) I am a wimp and picked out the onions...but, other than that, it was actually quite tasty! :)

Britni said...

The ribbons look beautiful. Nice job.

c. griffith said...

Super cute! You should sell them. If I had a daughter I would buy them. :)

marcia@joyismygoal said...

cute and really pretty colors and patterns