THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Here is little S. She was actually like 2 1/2 in this picture. S was the happiest most agreeable baby and little girl ever. She liked everyone and everything, was always in a good mood and was so darling. She loved to play with Dani and by this time she was a big sister too and was so sweet and gentle to baby J.
We lived in the "fountain" house with the water fountain in the front yard that the kids loved to splash in.
We still did daycare so there were always lots of friends to play with. I was still going to school, although I believe at the time this picture was taken I was on a break.
S loved to listen to stories and play babies and was although she was not talkative she loved to help out and to participate with the family.

2 comments:

I have a good life said...

All of your two-year olds are super cute! How odd that it has already been two years since you started blogging. I remember you talking about it when you first started.

Yvonne said...

That is such a beautiful, frilly dress.