THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

back in black

We were supposed to go to the zoo today. This morning, however, my car gave me a warning message that I couldn't ignore. We had the same one about a month ago and I took it to Valvoline to have the fluids checked and stuff. They said my something fluid was almost gone and filled it up, then they warned me that it might be a crack in the radiator and to watch it. Well now the message is back so I didn't want to drive it anywhere until I have it fixed and I couldn't have it fixed today because I had kids to pick up at school etc. I was bummed because I really wanted to see the new penguin exhibit.

Then Nikko called to tell me she was planning on meeting me and ended up offering us a ride which was so fun. We had fun chatting there and back and we still got to go! Yeah. Kathy and Holly also met us with their kids. The weather was perfect, the crowds were small and everyone had fun.

The photo is of Emma, Mya and Lucy looking at the penguins. Their exhibit was nice. We also looked at the monkey and the snakes and the flamingos. We ate lunch by a waterfall and watched the birds and squirrels brazenly hop up to us to share bites of food. The kids thought that was funny and laughed.

I'm glad we got to go. Thanks Nikko!

5 comments:

Gabriela said...

Sounds like you had fun after all! Hope you get your car fixed soon. I like the picture of Papa in the wagon. And happy birthday to your DH!

nikko said...

We had so much fun!

utmommy said...

Glad you got to go! I hate stupid car problems.

That picture of Dad is SO cute:)

I have a good life said...

Sounds like so much fun. I had other plans, but they got canceled, so I was going to join y'all. Then, the weather said it would rain all day...they were wrong. I should have gone! :(

So glad that it was fun, though. Maybe next time.

PS I hope the car thing works out quickly. It is so frustrating!

Kathy said...

It was fun. Glad we could all meet up:)