THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 08, 2008

flood


We had a flood. Our cowboy bathroom's toilet has been running. DH actually had the parts in his truck to fix it and it was "on the list" for that evening, sadly it was too late. I was in J's room talking with her around 7ish and heard a noise, I looked in the bathroom and everything was wet. If I had been barefoot I would have noticed that the carpet around the hall and into both those bedrooms next to the the bathroom was wet as well. And the toilet was over flowing, obviously for a long time. J and I grabbed towels and cleaned it up. After I unstopped the toilet and got the water to stop. Then Papa mopped the floor and I washed the rugs and towels. Then we got out the carpet cleaner and spent two hours+ vacuuming up water. We got 9 buckets out of the carpet.
Today after preschool I need to see if I can borrow a box fan...or go buy one:( Which I really don't want to do. Stinks.

4 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Oh how i feel for you I am so sorryI have the Goodrich's power fans and you may surely use them they work great

and yes those parrots were at the perk!!??

utmommy said...

That sucks. So sorry.

Yvonne said...

Oh, I am so sorry you have had to deal with that kind of a mess.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

OK, this horrible incident is going to be my muse for a future post, when I flooded the toilet of a boy I had a huge crush on, at his mission farewell. . .Damian's best friend, should be a good story!