THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, May 02, 2008

reading challenge

last summer I participated in a fun southern authors reading challenge. I am planning on doing that again this summer and can't wait for Maggie to get her info up. I even won a can of pecans that were so yummy.

Meanwhile I found this challenge as well. I rarely read non fiction, unless you count the scriptures so this will be a challenge for me and hopefully fun. I haven't chosen my books just yet but am excited to and will update here as soon as I do.

Thanks.

updated: May 13 I picked my books. I chose 6 in case I ended up not liking one along the way I'd have a backup.

West with the Night by Beryl Markham
Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes
Cancer Schmancer by Fran Drescher
Peace Mom by Cindy Sheehan
Even After All This Time a story of love, revolution and leaving Iran by Afschineh Latifi
Bring Up Boys by Dr. James Dobson

2 comments:

maggie moran said...

Love the fun colors and dots on you background. I usually read you through bloglines and missed the revamp. I'm thrill you're doing the nonfic 5 and possibly southern reading. I need to hurry and get a joining post up! ;D

Joy said...

Txmommy ~ Welcome to the Non-Fiction Five Challenge! I look forward to seeing what you choose. Don't forget to come back and link your reviews when you're done! Happy Reading! :)