THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Peace in the Chaos

Maggie is having a contest. Frankly I'd rather win pecans but this would be nice too ;)

Rules:
Enter the first of five contests to win an autographed copy of Mudbound by Hillary Jordan!To play, look around your surroundings and create a name that best represents the ole homeplace. Hubby and I bat this pretentious tradition around quite a lot; lately, we have declared a stalemate over Weed Haven or Mole Rest.
When you decide, write a post about the new name and leave a link on Mister Linky. The drawing will be May 30! Here's your chance to put on airs and have fun!

Peace in the Chaos

We rented a cabin a few months ago called "Peace in the Woods". Which is was. It was very lovely. I would like to have that same feeling here in our own home...which is sometimes always a little chaotic. So we strive to find peace in the chaos, and sometimes do :)

5 comments:

maggie moran said...

I'm loving it! You seem like a person that likes the goings on and thrives in this atmosphere, but every once in a while I bet you crave a quiet cool library. If you do win the book, I think you will enjoy it. :)

Bookfool said...

Nice name. And, could I borrow your husband? Mine's also an engineer by day, but he's blackberry-addicted in the evenings and not the slightest bit handy.

Yvonne said...

I love that title--sounds like a perfect description.

Good luck with the contest.

Shauna6pack said...

I was thinking Peace of Chaos, playing off the piece/peace homophone...

Casa Pearl said...

That's a great name! Sounds like a wonderful retreat.