THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, May 19, 2008

love notes from 5 year old boys


Right now brother shares a room with his two sisters. We have a big bunk bed with a single on the top and a double on the bottom. E shares the bottom with Lu. This is fine except they can't always fall asleep together. When they have trouble we often put brother on our bed to fall asleep and then move him when everyone is snoozing. Tonight while "sleeping" he drew us some love notes.
That's our family, and three dogs and hugs and kisses all over. He's such a sweet little guy.

6 comments:

Chellie said...

awe... so sweet.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I love that note save it you may want the reminder someday:)

Suzanne said...

That is just so precious! :)

Yvonne said...

What a sweet little guy.

Karla said...

Awe! I love the "x"s and "o"s all over the place.

I have a good life said...

How cute! :) I agree with M that you should definitely keep that one.