THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, May 19, 2008

what's really important in life

dessert :)
Tonight I made Banana Blueberry Pie. It was yummy.
Yesterday I thought Chris was going to come over but it turned out that S didn't so much invite him as mention something to him so he came tonight instead, which was fine. We also had previously invited the missionaries and J had friends over to swim so we had a houseful for a while. The girls left before dinner.
The evening was fine. Chris was nice, kind of quiet. I guess if I was 17 and meeting 11 people I would be too. We had BBQ and the kids did karate and DH and the Elders and Chris and J all took turns breaking his practice board.

recipe

a pkg cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
2 cups whipped topping
3 med. firm bananas sliced
2 pastry shells, baked
1 can blueberry pie filling
fresh blueberries and additional sliced bananas

In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping and bananas. Pour into pastry shells. Spread with pie filling. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Just before serving garnish with bananas, blueberries and mint sprig.
Yield: 2 pies

6 comments:

Chellie said...

holy yummy. i love blueberries.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

that sounds so good blueberries and cream cheese are such a good combo

nikko said...

That looks so yummy! Sounds like you had quite the houseful last night.

Britni said...

You're making it very hard for me to be good. Every time I come to your blog I find a new dessert and all I want to do is eat something yummy. It looks delicious!

Cheri said...

That looks so delicious. I love blueberries and bananas- what a great combo!

Yvonne said...

The dessert looks yummy. You always make such delicious looking desserts.

Hey, if I was 27 and meeting 11 people, I would be quiet ; )