THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Primary Carnival

The youth in our ward did a really fun service project. They put on a carnival for the primary.

They did a wonderful job! I know the young kids had a blast and I suspect the big kids did too.

J was the face painter. She created scary tigers, cute puppy dogs, snakes and butterflies and even a santa clause. Whatever the little ones wanted.


The Priests brought their climbing wall. This was a hit. There was always a line and everyone had a chance. Even Lu climbed it and "repelled down" with a lot of help. H went several times and really got the hang of it. Brother did a good job as well. I love these two shots because of Joy's Z. He was up at the top helping the whole time and making the kids feel safe. He was very encouraging. I hope brother will grow up to be as nice a young man.


They had lots of games and food for the kids.

Probably the best part, like always, was hanging out with friends.
Here's S and McKinzie manning one of the games.



H and her friends Amanda, Belle, Alexis and Olivia.
Lu and her friend "other G"




3 comments:

lera said...

What a GREAT idea! I love that.

utmommy said...

Sounds like a great activity!

Yvonne said...

That must have been so much fun--what a great service project for the youth.