THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Preschool ~Our House

The Letter "Z"
We read some zoo books. Played a game about and elephant and another about a frog. Sang some songs, made some puppets and had a picnic with animal crackers and juice.

The kids played and I think everyone had fun.

The croc puppet was glued on a little clothes pin so it's mouth could snap! I attached a little poem to it.
"If you should meet a crocodile
Don't take a stick and poke him;
Ignore the welcome in his smile,
Be careful not to stroke him.

For as he sleeps upon the Nile,
He thinner gets, and thinner.
And whenever you meet a crocodile,
He's ready for his dinner. "

7 comments:

utmommy said...

So cute!

Suzanne said...

So now that you've made it to Z, what do you do next? Does it mark the end of Preschool? How cute! I love your ideas and will probably use them too! :)

Chellie said...

CUTE! I've been getting caught up on your blog... so much going on! You are such a busy lady!

Gabriela said...

Awwww, those puppets are so cute. and those little kids all scwunched (sp???) on that blanket-too cute.

Karla said...

So cute! The kids must be having so much fun!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I can't wait to see the graduation pictures, you've done so much work! What a good mommy you are. I did this with my first 4, but with Ben, I'm going to pay for Preschool, I'm a quitter!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

sweet esp telling them a smiling animal wants to eat them good PSA