THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 04, 2008

sunny Sunday afternoon

How to keep the Sabbath day holy and not just sit in the house is always a challenge. From time to time we will take a drive and find a park and spend some time enjoying the fresh air and each others company. I hope this is acceptable.
Today was one such afternoon. We had a lovely time playing together and seeing spring bloom.

*this is not the picture I meant to select, the thumbnails are so small when the shots are so similar.

6 comments:

Chellie said...

I think it's acceptable :) We enjoy family time outdoors on the Sabbath. For us, it is some of the most quality time we have together and I think that is most important!

Zoe said...

ok, you are making me jealous with all of these nice, sunny pictures! We are still waiting for warm weather to come (and stay) here in Utah!! LOL! What a fun outing!

Yvonne said...

I'm very jealous of your weather--I know Spring will eventually come.

It's important that our children do not hate the Sabbath day, so I think we do what we can.

utmommy said...

Sounds like a great activity. Too bad we weren't there to do it with you:)

Suzanne said...

I know! It's hard to find reverent activities we can do outdoors as a family on Sunday. The other week, we actually went to the park to read scriptures and then we flew kites. Maybe that's not completely reverent, but we were quiet and spent the time together as a family.

I love the pictures of your kiddies in the wildflowers. So pretty! :)

Karla said...

I love the wildflower photo too - very Little House on the Pairie-ish! We struggle with the same issue, sometimes you just need to get out on a Sunday afternoon! One thing we really like to do is take walks around our neighborhood, sometimes delivering treats to friends along the way.:)