THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 14, 2007

After the service

Grandma B's service was very nice. We had a lot of family here and the minister did a good job. She had chosen her songs and verses and everything she wanted before and we were able to follow that.

Nana's house was very full with cousins and kids and uncles and aunts. Family, family, everywhere. Besides the fact that we were all here to pay our respects it was fun to see everyone and to spend time together.

5 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

Sounds like the trip has been worth while and the service was good and I love the Cincinatti zoo too,

Joyismygoal said...

Oh and I tagged you

utmommy said...

Lucy and H's dresses are sooo cute!

Amanda said...

One nice thing about funerals is being able to see all the family that you don't normally get to see. Sad, but true.

Anne/kq said...

They all look very sweet. I'm glad it was a nice service.