THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 28, 2007

date night

DH and I go on a date almost every week. It's a priority for us. Okay truthfully more for him than for me; but for me too. (I think 2-3 times a month would be perfect, he thinks twice a week would be perfect, once a week is what we usually do and really that's a good thing. It's a good way to keep in touch with each other and remember that we are a couple not just parents.)

S had plans and J is in CA so we branched out and got a different baby-sitter. We got Nicole, who did awesome and I was very happy with how it went. We are spoiled with two girls who can baby sit right here who the littles love. I would call Nicole again without thinking twice and the kids liked her as well, which is good. Options are always good.

Anyway we went out for Chinese then to see No Reservations. I liked it. It was a sad romantic comedy with a sweet ending and no nudity. A fun date movie.

9 comments:

utmommy said...

Glad you had a fun date! I've wanted to see that movie.

S's car is so cute

Tori :) said...

I wondered how that movie was, so thank you for the review.
Sei and I were thrilled when our oldest turned 12 so we had a built in sitter. It rocks!
I love that you have date nite every week. What a great idea.

Joyismygoal said...

I also wondered how that movie was, so thank you again for the review. I'm glad you did have a nice night and could maybe clear your mind for a little bit?

Lisa M. said...

*smile* I haven't seen it yet either.

I love that they make date night movies-

That's great-

Holger Danske said...

"sad romantic comedy with a sweet ending and ..." is a red flag for a girl movie. The important question is did DH like the movie?

attack of The Mouse said...

Oh it sounds like a must see. I haven't seen a chick flick forever. I am so happy that you and your hubby get to go out every week. What a wonderful thing.

Pirate Princess said...

Sounds like a great time.. Redbeard and I split up and I took the 3 girls out to see the last Harry Potter movie instead of date night - but he and I are going to be together most of the coming week, so it seemed fair. :)

I loved your comment on that you went to the library and the kids behaved, AND YOU HAD A LOVELY TIME. Doesn't that say it all? :D I don't take all the kids at the same time to the library anymore - the twins are at the age that they all pull the books from the shelves... sigh.

Sweet "new" car! :)

Suzanne said...

Thanks for the movie review! I was wondering if it was any good or not. That is so sweet of you hubby to make dates a priority! I wish you lived closer so you could have come to Blogfest too! It would have been so fun to meet you. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, DH liked the movie.
Yes, it is a chick flick
Yes, I like chick flicks.