THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Cincinnati Zoo

We went to the zoo today. It's been a crazy week with trying to get everything settled and everyone needed a break.
The zoo was so fun.

The manatee habitat was awesome! They were so interesting and the kids were fascinated.
We went to the bird show which was really good. The birds were beautiful and the show was funny!


Besides the zoo we have been doing funeral stuff.
We've also swam in the pool, gone out to eat and last night Nana watched the littles and the rest of us went to see "Harry Potter". I liked it a lot.

7 comments:

Amadeo said...

Sounds so fun...and you are sooo cute! I really love your hair!

I have a good life said...

It is always good to have a fun break. The zoo sounds like it was perfect for that. It seems like forever since we saw you...so have a safe trip home and we'll see you soon! :)

Lisa M. said...

That sounds really neat. Beautiful pictures.

I've been thinking of you- hope you are well.

utmommy said...

Sounds like a fun zoo!

Love the hair!

Amanda said...

The zoo!!! How fun! Sounds like a fun break during a somber time.

Anne/kq said...

The zoo looks fun indeed. We will be going in Tulsa and I can't wait-- they have a largely indoor zoo there!

Suzanne said...

Such a sweet picture of your daughter hugging the manatee! :)