THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Picture from the Pioneer Activity


Saturday morning the kids went to a Primary Quarterly Activity. They had a pioneer theme and did a really nice job. The kids all had tons of fun. They got to make butter and play pioneer era games. They got to hear stories of pioneers and color pictures. They had snacks and they got to dress up and have an old fashioned picture taken. Saturday was a busy day and we almost didn't make the time to go...I'm glad it didn't get squeezed off the agenda for the day.
Today is another busy day. We have lots to do to get ready. It's about 2 o'clock though and I feel like we're making good progress. Hopefully the drive tomorrow will go as well.

11 comments:

Amadeo said...

What a cute picture!

Phae-Jae said...

Cute! I love your little ones expression, perfect for a pioneer.
All three are beauties!

Anne/kq said...

That is an adorable picture, and sounds like lots of fun. :)

Rachel said...

I was glad that you guys came... and I am glad that we were able to chat for a bit. Don't feel bad... I still idol you. luv ya...

Gina said...

What fun! I LOVE the photo!

Unknown said...

SOOOO darling and you gave me some ideas for costumes for our own celebration next week!

nikko said...

I'm so glad that the activity went well. The picture turned out cute!

Suzanne said...

How cute! Did you make the pioneer clothing yourself? I love how the picture is authentic looking in black and white...or is that Sepia? Anyways, it sounds like it was so much fun and I'll bet you treasure that picture always! :)

Teresa said...

I love those kind of pictures! It's hilarious!

Holger Danske said...

Cool pictures. I am in Lancaster, interesting place.

wendy said...

The pioneer pictures is a fun idea!

How cute!