THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

quiz in the afternoon

You Are Toast

Old fashioned and a bit of a homebody, you totally go for comfort food.
You're the type who loves to cook for friends, and they love you for it.
You truly know what tastes good, and you can often pick out the best dish at a restaurant.
You don't fall for food trends. You stick with what's been food for a long time!



we've had a good day. E and H were invited to play at friends today. They were so excited. J, G and I went to the mall and J found everything she wanted on sale! whoo hoo. Now we're home and "thinking about dinner" which translates to spending a few mintues on line :)

8 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

I thought i would be the same but I guess I am eggs but i am not sure it totally fitsbut mostly

Anonymous said...

Picture a basket of fruit

Healthy and sweet, you can appreciate a simple quality breakfast like fruit.
You don't need to put a lot of processed junk in your body... you're happy with what nature provides.
People have probably accused you of being a health nut, but you just like the best simple foods.
You care about what you put in your body. And it shows!

I'm surprised. I told it I like granola cereal and oranges. So I get a fruit basket. I would love that though.

-DH

nikko said...

I am a basket of fruit, too. Healthy and sweet, that's me! ::smirk::

Rachel said...

Im eggs... thats a funny.

I have a good life said...

I am a fruit, too! (maybe they really meant to say fruitcake LOL).

Suzanne said...

I love it when I get things on sale! BTW, I am cereal! LOL! :D

utmommy said...

I'm cereal.

You are totally toast!

wendy said...

Can I be cinnamon toast?