THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

in a nut shell (working backwards)

Today S is a 6 Flags. Hopefully she'll have so much fun. The rest of us are going to the mall because J needs a pair of pants. Tomorrow she leaves for CA to play with her friend Emma and see her grandma Joyce and we have to get her ready.

Last night I finished Harry Potter 7. I liked it a lot, except the end felt a little bit like an afterthought to me. There was something about it that I didn't love. But I won't spoil it for anyone so that's all I'll say. Mostly I loved it. It may be the best one yet!
Last night our friend Justin came over for dinner/FHE. His family is on vacation. We had a fun time. The kids were W.I.L.D. I partially blame him, he brings it out in people :) After the lesson, given by H, we played Killer Bunnies. Everyone laughed and thought it was so fun. E and H asked to play again the morning. DH didn't have as much fun since he didn't do so well. Good thing he won our first game ever or we probably wouldn't have bought it :)
I had an xray and a visit with the orthopedic surgeon yesterday. My ankle, that I broke last year, is still hurting: enough that I can't wear heels or step on it first when going down steps. He looked at the xray and said he thought that it might be because the ligaments were pulled and not healing. It's still swollen and he could feel the fluid in there. There is a chance I will not need surgery but we'll know more after my MRI later this week.
It's been raining, every day but not all day, which is okay.
Sunday night the girls went to the Petty's. Robin started a new tradition. Every week they will go over and read the Book of Mormon out loud together for an hour and then have treats. They are hoping to finish by the end of the year.
My friend Julia arrived from So Carolina and is now in our ward! Whoo Hoo! I'm excited.

4 comments:

I have a good life said...

I am impressed that you finished the book. I still need to read 5 and 6, I think. C is really into Harry right now. He is reading (by himself) Harry 1, so maybe we'll start at the beginning and read together. Which ones have things too dark or scary for six-year-olds? Any of them?

Shauna6pack said...

I enjoyed #7 but felt like the epilogue was wrong. I guess she wanted to answer EVERY question.

Hope you foot is okay. Surgery isn't great no matter what.

nikko said...

I need to re-read 6, or at least skim it, before I read 7. I read it so long ago I forgot what happened!

Hopefully you don't need surgery. That would stink!

utmommy said...

Can't wait to finish, then we can discuss.