THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

we love the water

the kidlets are fishies! I love to take them to the pool and watch them swim, it's like a little tribe? pack? school? of otters. They swim and twist and dive so gracefully.

Today we had better luck with school. H did science and handwriting and reading and is happily cooperative. E did phonics (not so happily) and science (a little better). Then we went to the pool and I floated on the raft and pretended we were a nice family and the kids swam and played.

We will probably go in after dinner too.

2 comments:

nikko said...

"and pretended we were a nice family" -- I'm glad I'm not the only one who pretends that sometimes, too!

Mel said...

Ditto to Nikko's comment:)