THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

a little disney~reminiscing

hey, it's my blog, I can post Disney photos every month if I want to:

Here we are in Mexico where the three big girls and I got chosen from the crowd to join in the celebration and traditional dance of the region. Must have been our graceful dancing sway that lured them in:) Here we are shakin it to La Cucaracha!







O'Canada. Such fun.













Some fah-bu-lahs statues! Disney is wonderful about paying attention to the smallest detail. I think we could have stayed a month and still not seen it all and the magic would not have worn off. Maybe when DH retires from his job keeping the free world free we can work at DW and be part of the magic. MIL thinks she would be a good fairy godmother, and I agree! Maybe we'll all work there :)

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

aww 'you can callme flower if you want to' So beautiful. and tons of fun