THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

College MeMe

My friend Joy tagged me for a 8 random things meme: college edition.



Ok so here are the rules!1) Each player must post these rules first.2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.3) Tagged people post their eight things and these rules.4) End your post by ‘tagging’ eight new people to play.5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog for these instructions.



1. I went to college full time my first semester freshman year, then it took me another 7ishs years to graduate with an A.S.

2. I wanted to be a nurse and I ended up a teacher.

3. I finished my B.A. in Social Science (code for couldn't pick a major :) ) at Chapman University.

4. The hardest classes I ever took were BYU independent study courses, and Anatomy.

5. I never walked through any graduation ceremonies. I kept thinking when I get my MA (which I am just shy of) maybe, or a PhD.

6. I wanted to go to BYU, but didn't. I wanted D to go, but she didn't....I still have 5 kids left, maybe one of them will go :)

7. I never had the typical "college experience" since I lived at home and went to community college and then was a mom and going to school at night and/or part time but I LOVED college. I loved my classes, and studying and writing papers.

8. I wanted to major in eveything and take every class, it was so fun, still do.

I tag my sisters and whoever else wants to do it!

2 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

welcome back, I did not knowmost of that

utmommy said...

I'd love to take every class too!