THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, July 09, 2007

Recap

Saturday DH took the littles to see "Transformers" , they liked it. S and J went to see "License to Wed", they liked it.
Z came over and helped us move our old couch, in then out, then in then out and finally we settled with putting it on the curb and it walked away today. Yeah. The new couch looks great and we are very happy with it.

Yesterday was ward council, very long but it went well.
I taught two lessons Sunday School and Relief Society. I think they both went fine.

My good friend Julia is moving to our ward in two weeks from So Carolina. I am very excited. Her husband arrived this weekend so we had him over for dinner. we had fun visit. Around 9pm Emma and her parents came to pick up J to go spend the night. They stayed to visit for a little while too, which was very fun.

Now today we are having some friends come to swim to celebrate the sun being out! and we're getting stuff ready to drive to Ohio. We're leaving on Wednesday for Grandma B's services.

6 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

i am glad the oldcouch walked away I guess that is why it has legs

Tori :) said...

My family LOVED Transformers and I had wondered about License to Wed.

Sounds like you had fun visiting with friends and family.

Amanda said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend. I think we will be taking Jordan to see Transformers for his birthday next week.

Sorry for your family's loss. It sounds like Grandma B was a very sweet, fun grandma.

SoDak Angel said...

Travel safe. I am glad she was such a wonderful Grandma, it is nice to reflect on peoples kindness.

Suzanne said...

Ooh, I want to see License to Wed also. I hope John Krasinski has that same kind of good chemistry that he has on The Office.

How rough that you had to teach 2 lessons on Sunday! Talk about stepping up. How fun that your friend is moving into your ward! :)

Anne/kq said...

How fun that your friend is moving into your ward!