THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 05, 2007

the rest of the day

If you woke up and house looked like a hurricane would you
a) wake everyone up to clean together in a cheerful work crew style
or
b) play on the computer while the kids ate marshmallows left on the table last night and watched Fairly OddParents

I choose b.... but we'll do a at 10am. Teens love to sleep in and are much more cheerful helpers at 10 than at, say 7.

The rest of our fourth was very fun. The kids swam all afternoon.

S had friends over and they watched a movie and played games.

By dinner time only three extra teens were here and we asked them to stay and join us and, duh, they did. We also had the missionaries coming over. And I quickly called my friend JoyIsMyGoal since her son was one of the kids here and asked if they wanted a to come. Even thought it was last minute they said yes. Yeah :)

We had a very fun time. The food was yummy. Joy's cake was so pretty and she brought a smore maker that was very cool.

She also brought poppers and the kids had fun making loud noises.
Our neighbors always have lots of fireworks. We watched for a while, until the bugs had plenty of feasting upon us.

We also played CatchPhrase, which used to be Dh's favorite game and is very fun. They had never played so it was fun to introduce them to it.

It was a good day.

And now, we'll clean.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all had a happy, and a safe, Fourth!

Joyismygoal said...

I love pictures they help us remember our fun times You got a good FW picture it has colors now used to be his favorite game ...? why did that change is it now killer bunnies?
Thanks again for the fun time

Phae-Jae said...

Sound fun! Except the cleaning part

Amanda said...

And now, we'll clean.

Back to reality! At least it was fun while it lasted. :)

Chellie said...

Fun Fun!! Glad you had a good time. Now for the cleaning... which I should be doing too.

utmommy said...

I should be cleaning right now, but I'm not! I think I do that often :)

Suzanne said...

Ah...the cleaning part. It seems like that always follows a fun day and your day looked really fun! :)

wendy said...

You are such a fun party mom!