THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

it's raining, it's pouring, no one is snoring

What to do with our lazy summer days?

Last night we watched "Miss Potter". I really liked it, it truly is delightful and charming. J loved it as well. The little kids mostly just bounced around the room and S fell asleep but I think we have to give it a collective thumbs up.

Today we went to the bank and got free snow cones. Some of us had blue coconut~ yumm! others had lemonade~ also yumm.

Then we went to the mall. Brother got a church suit, J bought two turtles with a bucket full of change she had been saving. She named them Scout and Jem. We played on the play area, smelled the lotions and ate some noodles.

Next we went to the library. We checked out TKAMB the movie and some books.

Finally we went to Wal-mart where Brother finally got his new birthday bike. It's a very cool spider-man model. He also got a remote control spidey car and we got 4th of July fixins' although with rain on the forecast the festivities will be slightly less festive.

We got soaked running from place to place, but our car is looking might clean these days:)

7 comments:

SoDak Angel said...

your day sounded almost identical to mine....except no snow cones...I want a snow cone...yumm.

Anne/kq said...

I love the mall on rainy days. :)

Ick on blue coconut, yum on lemonade. I've got Miss Potter on my Netflix queue, but it's way down. Maybe I should move it up...

You changed your template again. Copycatter. :p ;)

Tori :) said...

Your blog looks cute. I like the dots. :)
What is up with the rain??

utmommy said...

Utah sounds like a great escape from the rain!!

Joyismygoal said...

What is TKAMB? Yum on Lemonade Too. I can't wait to see e in his suit--I love Lil boy clothes

nikko said...

Still raining there, huh? Raining in Texas and clear and sunny in Seattle. Something is wrong here!

Anna Schafer said...

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!
snorelab