THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Almost turkey day

When ever we have time off from school we are always busy. We love it. I hate sending the kids off for 8 hours a day, cause I miss them. Except the days when I can't wait to send them off because they are driving me nuts! Most days I miss them. :)

What we've been up to, in list form.

1. Papa's birthday dinner and a trip to the park and we watched the Amazing Race and the kids spent hours working on stacks of Grandma's puzzles and Kindergarten activities. Very fun.

2. My friend Tori read my blog and came to save my hair. We colored it on Monday and it turned out very nicely. It's dark, a little darker than I thought but even and nice and MUCH better than skunk stripes so Yeah!

3. got pictures in the mail a) from the photographer on a disk which I then took to Donna to make into a lovely guest book for D and G. and b) from Greg when he was young which I now need to send to Abba so he can make their slide show.

4. We finished the bathroom.

5. Papa and I took the kids to the museum yesterday, they love to dig for dinosaur bones.

6. Big girls and I went out for an afternoon of Kohls fun and lunch.

7. J went to see "ICE" at the Texas Gaylord. It looks soooo cool, I'd love to go.

8. S went to the movies with Mariah.

9. We decorated Grandma's house for FHE.

10. Laundry, cleaning, sorting, wedding stuff.

11. Kids played chess, rode bikes, watched Dora.

12. H had Bethany spend the night.

13. Spent some time trying to convince DH that we (read he) should put up Christmas lights even though we'll be gone for several weeks on and off.

That's the highlights.
Today we bake pies, and defrost the turkey and otherwise get ready for Thanksgiving.

Haven't heard how Anna did last night. Hopefully she slept.

2 comments:

wendy said...

What fun! Our kids have a half day today, then they are off.

I'm glad your sister did well yesterday. I hope she has a speedy recovery!

Anonymous said...

Wow, how busy your family always seems to be. Yay for your friend for helping with your hair. I bet it looks great!