THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Wedding stuff

MSV posted about D's bridal shower. I got to talk with both of them after and hear all about it. I think everyone had a wonderful time. I wish I was there! I can't believe we have less than a month until the wedding and 3 weeks until we go to Utah. We're not ready...we're getting ready...but we're not there yet.

The little girls flower girl dresses have not arrived in the mail yet, yikes! Minor alarm although I am sure they will be here soon (crossing fingers)

I have not shopped for my Mof the Bride dress.

Cloak is not sewn, nor are the table cloth squares.

With Anna in the hospital and having surgery on Th we are now making the slideshow too and that's not done yet.

My hair is two colors and I am hair impaired and my colorist is having surgery so now I need to figure out something else. How hard can it be to follow the directions on the box? I did dye hair once before. J looked like a cheetah when I was done and Renee had to fix it but we survived the trama of the day.

I need to get decorations for our Open House here.

That's all the pre trip I have to do.
When we get back I'll have to shop for food.

Now mom is most likely going to CA to be with Anna, as she should, so we will have to do her Christmas decorating for her too.

Well, we still have 3 weeks. This is do-able.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound a little overwhelmed. Just breathe, it will all work out. Be careful with the boxed stuff though. It might be worth it to seek out a new hairdresser for this. I'm sure there's going to be hundreds of pictures taken, you don't want to regret that hair. :-)

utmommy said...

You could always have Brenda do your hair when you get here. She does a great job, and I've always been happy with whatever she does.

Too bad I didn't live in Texas, so I could help you get everything ready.

Mel said...

Wow, you have a lot on your plate! Take care of yourself through all of this because if mommas sick then nothing gets done:)

nikko said...

Don't forget you have a friend down the street that has offered to help get ready for the open house, etc. Just tell me what you want me to do!!

Maybe I can watch E and Lucy one morning and you can shop for M of B dress.

Sorry, I'm no help with the hair. I've only dyed mine once, and that was just to get it back to "normal" color after my DYI highlights grew out!

wendy said...

woo-woo-hee, woo-woo-hee. A little lamaze breathing will help. I think we have the same depart date for our move, and I am feeling the winding down pressure, too. So much to do! And I really need to get my hair trimmed and high lighted and I think I have run out of time. waaa!

Rachelle said...

You do have a lot on your plate! You can do it! I wish some of us lived closer to help you. Good luck!

Holger Danske said...

How fun. I am banking favors to call in for when we start having weddings, hopfully not for many years though.
Hope you enjoy your trip up here, let me know if there is anything you need, for some reason we have a lot of wedding people contacts.

Joyismygoal said...

Iwill help decorate and shop and Jenny Kay is great at color andonly 30.00 for cut and color call her:)