THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, November 17, 2006

Chili Cook Off

Tonight was our ward chili cook off. It was a lot of fun. DH didn't win this year, that broke a long winning streak.

We ate chili and corn bread and had a table set up for the kids to decorate cupcakes. We of course had chili judging and we had several wild games for the kids and we played our preschool thankful game, which frankly didn't go nearly as well.


I'm glad it's done. Now I can start planning the Christmas party.

have I mentioned before how much I "love" this calling?

4 comments:

utmommy said...

Who is that flying baby?

I just got a new chili recipe that I think I'll try on Sunday! Glad you had fun.

nikko said...

I love the flying C picture. I think the activity went well. It was great that you had things planned for the kiddos to do. Hope no one zooms in on those pictures, they might see me! Ack! ;o)

talitha said...

Oh, the picture of that baby tossed in the air made my stomach lurch!!

I hate it when my husband does that to the kids...scares me to death, LOL!

Super Happy Girl said...

So I'm reading all about the chili cook off, looking at the pictures and then FLYING BABY!, what?
I thought is that real, did that man actually trhow that baby that hihg?
I cna;'t look at it anymore, too scary.

Good pictures :)