THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

new wedding dilemma

This morning I went to Sam's club with Mom and Lucy and E. The ward chili cook off is Friday and our supply closet at church is greatly diminished so I needed to restock. At the same time I figured I'd get paper goods for our TX Open House. So we were strolling up and down the aisles admiring leather furniture, books, 6 packs of socks, vats of oil, candy by the pound, cheap produce and the likes. You know the necessities of life found under one roof at your friendly neighborhood warehouse store. Argh! I just remembered I forgot to get table cloths. Darn it.

Anyway, we also went through the food aisles, mainly so the kids could get samples, okay so we could all get samples. I was looking at all the stuff and we were talking about what to serve at the Open House and we settled on a menu, yeah! Although that is not the topic here. One of the things I had talked about was M&M's. Finally we were on our way to the register and mom spotted holiday M&M's up by the front and pointed them out and I bought them, even though I had decided today was not food shopping day.

I don't know why it just felt suddenly urgent...like they might run out... and I had to get them right now. I think it was because we were leaving and trying to get that done in a timely manner so we'd have time to enjoy the indoor playground wonderland that is in the mall just down the road.

We got our stuff, went to the mall and played and then E spotted Santa and had to talk to him, so we did. G wanted nothing to do with the big guy except she wanted a candy cane out of his sack, which E asked for in her behalf. (what a sweet brother) Everyone was happy. We came home, put stuff away and now I have this bag. What are the chances of that bag making it a whole month without being eaten?
Anorexic.

7 comments:

Melessa Gregg said...

Oh, I thought the 'dilemma' was whether you should buy them or not and my vote is always in favor of M&M's. I guess that also tells you how long they would last in my house.

wendy said...

You may need the M&M's to get you through the next couple of weeks - I say let go of the guilt and open them today. You can get another bag!

Anonymous said...

Okay, somehow I missed the wedding dilemma part of the post. But the M@Ms sure look good.

utmommy said...

Do you even have to ask?

nikko said...

Well, I'm the wrong person to ask seeing as how I went through 2 bags of Ghiradelli chocolate chips in as many weeks. And no, I didn't make any cookies!

Millie said...

Dibs.

Lei said...

mmmm, i miss m@m's! eat a few hundred for me, okay? that'll justify its fast disappearance!