THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, November 06, 2006

bathroom painting plans thwarted

Last week Dad came over to help me paint the bathroom. He got the base coat done. Then I wanted a paint on the faux finish the next day. Well I got distracted by something, I don't remember what and then the weekend flew by in a busy whirlwind (as usual) so today was the day.

Last night Lucy started crying shortly after being put to bed. And continued to cry and moan and thrash about all night long. She complained about her ears and her stomach and threw up in our bed. Pretty much it was a long and miserable night. Today she is sitting on my lap crying. So I guess no painting.

4 comments:

nikko said...

Sorry Lucy isn't feeling well.

Which bathroom are you painting?

Gabriela said...

Nope, no painting for you. Sorry Lucy is feeling sick. Sorry she threw up in your bed-that's the worst.

The Amazing Trips said...

Oy ... I hope Lucy is feeling better by now!!! I'm hypersensitive to throwing up children!

talitha said...

Ugh! We just got through a round of that here at my house, you ahve my deepest sympathies.

Unfinished projects. Grrrrrr.