THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, November 03, 2006

Fort Worth Museum of Science and History

We have a night time chart. If H and E get ready for bed, without nagging. And then, and this really is the most important part, stay in bed without getting out for any of the plethora of reasons they come up with to talk to me after lights out. Then they get a sticker on their chart. 10 stickers earned them a reward. E chose to go to dig up dinosaur bones. Later H chose an Omni movie. I had intended to do the rewards together but it didn't turn out that way.
Next time they have to get 20 stickers and we will all go bowling. The idea is eventually it will be a H.A.B.I.T to go bed nicely.



Today was DH's off Friday. He usually works his off Fridays but today was special and he was home. That meant he got to join us for our reward. Which meant it was a lot nicer for me. We could split up and each follow a kid around.

It was very fun. We dug for bones, E found one and got to bring it home. We played with crazy things and tried to solve puzzles and stack blocks and make gigantic bubbles. Lucy liked the water area best. She tried to drink the water (gross) and got wet up to her neck (luckily they have a dryer in kidspace). E liked it all except for the bat dad drew on his arm. For some reason that was all wrong.


On the way home we stopped at the nicest McDonalds and the kids had a great time playing. It even had little trampolines in it!

Lucy crashed on the way home. Brother spent the afternoon helping DH fix his truck breaks.

Tonight DH took H back to the museum to see her movie and get ice cream and I am going to an activities committee meeting. The one good thing about being the ward activities chair person is I get to pick where we meet. We are meeting at Chilis and planning over Molten Chocolate Cake.

4 comments:

utmommy said...

Maybe I should have my next Enrichment Meeting at there. That cake sounds so yummy.

The museum looks fun. I wish we could be there with you.

Lucy looks so cute, as usual.

Lisa M. said...

OH how dang neat.

That looks fun.

Mary said...

What a fun day at the museum! Great idea to give the kids something to work towards.

I wish I was on your activities committee. Maybe I'll convince our Primary president we need to do our meetings with a little Molten Chocolate Cake instead of in the nursery room! YUM

The Amazing Trips said...

I love these photos ... museums are so cool and the kids look adorable!!