THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas MeMe, come play with me!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Mmmm, both!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?Colored!!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? We have TX mistletoe that we hang up, chili peppers and a Christmas bow.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Early in the month.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Southern Style Sweet Potatoes
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: We were at Baba and Deda's house, like always, and I got a bionic woman doll and my cousin Gina got a Barbie. We played with them for a long time and it was really fun.
8. How and When did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember really believing in him. We always opened gifts after Christmas Eve dinner and the packages sat there for days ahead of time so we would rummage through the pile whenever the grown-ups weren't looking. So he never made sense but I didn't mind.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Not usually.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? With a hodge podge of this and that, ornaments I have had since I was a girl, stuff the kids made, ornaments that we have purchased or been given. It's really more a work of love than I work or art.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it! I am a So Ca girl though and now live in TX so when do we see snow????
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, not really well but I can.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Christmas 1990, my 2nd daughter was born. She was the best Christmas present ever.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ and spending time with the people I love.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin Pie. and four layer dessert.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? waking up to the sound of giggling and running feet and having the kids jump on the bed and "persuade" us to get up!
17. What tops your tree? A sort of ratty looking angel, we need to replace her with something a little less lopsided!
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Both
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I love Christmas music, I don't know if I can pick one. I love "Angels We Have Heard on High" and "Mary did you know" and so many others.

Okay, now it's your turn if you read this please take a moment and share some holiday thoughts and leave me a link so I can read yours.

10 comments:

utmommy said...

I played too! Some of our answers were the same, so I just kept what you wrote, hope you don't mind!

Lei said...

fun meme! i'll do it the next time i have blogger's block!

Joyismygoal said...

Fun I'll try

Casey Galatos said...

Hey this is interesting....this captures the true holiday spirit...and they are fast approaching....there'll be fun food and merriment all around....and hey also drop by my Holiday Blog sometime and enjoy some of the holiday fun and cheer....well have a great time during the holidays!!!

Anonymous said...

No gifts on Christmas Eve? Not even one?

Nettie said...

Okay, now we need the recipe for 4 layer dessert. If it rivals pumpkin pie, it must be good!

Suzanne said...

Fun MeMe! How fun that your daughter was born right on Christmas! Good luck with the upcoming wedding! :)

Azul said...

Too fun! I did this one too. Very well thought out questions.

Anne/kq said...

I did it!

Chellie said...

I did it too... fun! Thanks!