THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Three weeks until the wedding

It was a usual Saturday. Busy.
J had a Beehive conf. S and I took her and then went to see her drill team pictures. We bought one even though it was over priced.
DH took the little kids to the primary activity.
When everyone got home we had family cleaning hour.
In the afternoon I sewed jumpers, DH watched Ohio state beat the pants off of Michigan and went on a bike ride.
J went to her friends house to hang out.
In the evening DH and I went on a date. We went to Sesame Grill which is yummy, then to buy wedding clothes at Kohls. He got pants and a shirt, I got two pairs of shoes. One to wear if my ankle is well. The other if it's not. It's much better and I can walk without pain. The only things I can't do are 1) hop on it and 2) flex it, like I would need to to wear heels.
Then we saw "Santa Clause 3". I liked it. I love the first two though and so was willing to forgive this one it's short comings. It was kind of a "It's a Wonderful Life" mixed with "Frosty the Snowman meets Jack Frost" themed movie. Cute and Christmasy. Not as good as the first two but fun for the season.

1 comment:

Super Happy Girl said...

Only 3 weeks until the wedding?
Really? wow, where have I been?