THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Botanical Gardens

After our fun trip to the gardens the other day I thought it would be so nice to go back and take pictures for our Christmas cards.
You would have thought I suggested we go for a group root canal for how well the idea was received.









S complained that she didn't have any clean clothes. E cried that he didn't want to go to the park, he wanted to stay and play X-box. G just cried and H wanted to change her clothes and was then unhappy that she couldn't. There was weeping and wailing all the way there and then more complaining once we got there.
DH went around taking lovely pictures like this. Notice how nicely the children are smiling.
The kids sulked and complained.
It was SO fun.

No comments: