THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Surgery went well

Anna and the girls four years ago over Thanksgiving weekend. During a brunette year.

The surgery went well. She's recovering. The next couple days will be painful, hopefully they'll be able to control it well with drugs.

Our hope is that she will be well enough to attend her sister in law Pooh's wedding the first weekend of Dec and especially D's wedding the week after that. Most important though is that she recovers and that she feels well.

She has one surgery to go at some future date. This one was long, over four hours but the surgeon was happy with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad things went well. She and the rest of your family will be in my prayers.

Anne/kq said...

I'm glad it went well!

nikko said...

So glad that the surgery went well. Hope she is feeling good enough for D's wedding!