THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

critterman

J got off to girls camp this morning. She had to be at the church at 6:30am. We had a big storm last night again so it was wet and cool this morning. Hopefully she'll have a great time.

Later in the morning I took the littles to see Critterman. They were impressed with the live animals. They had an alligator, a hedgehog, snakes, a legless lizard and others. H got picked to go up and assist with the hedgehog. It was very fun.

This afternoon we had some friends come over to swim.

3 comments:

Amadeo said...

I would like to come over and swim!

nikko said...

Hmm... We've been neglecting the library activities this summer. My bad.

Hope the girls have fun at camp!

Tori :) said...

A legless lizard? Sounds suspiciously like a snake to me... ;)