THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 28, 2007

sounding like a broken record...

The sun is peeking out of the clouds this afternoon. It's still only in the 80's but maybe maybe we'll be summery soon.

Today we lucked out, my friends came to visit teach me and I Have A Good Life needed a baby-sitter for a couple hours so the kiddos got friends to play with.

Little D did well and K and C always are great to have over and she brought happy meals for the kids. I absolutely got the better end of this deal:)

K and H played Mancala. First they played on our game set, then they went outside to play like the African children do in the sand. I don't think that went as well but they were happy to be out of the house.


S is off to the movies. She has a VERY flaky friend who drives me nuts. She always lets S down when they have plans. When she asked me today if they could go to the movies I really, really wanted to say no but I didn't. Sure enough when S went to pick her up she told her now she wasn't going to go. Shortly after she got home she had two other friends to go with and they're off to the dollar show. It's really annoying to see S get taken for granted like that time and time again, yet she is a big girl and should be able to chose her friends and make choices about how she spends her time; and if she wants to play with her I feel like I need to say yes. I have talked to her about it and pointed it out to her. This part of being a mom is the hard part.

2 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

but Z wanted to go and S said she had to go w/her sister so he tried to go w/ K but she never is able to do what she says eitherso he stayed home

I have a good life said...

I always wonder...what would you write if I didn't read your blog: "UGH! Those kids are over here again! I have to watch them all the time!" :) J/K! Thanks again for watching them. They had such a good time and K tells me that LD is better for you than anyone else that ever babysits him! And..with all the various sitters we've had lately...that is a HUGE complement! :) Thanks again. I am forever in your debt.

And..K and C have so much fun with H and E! I love their interaction.