THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, June 01, 2007

schools out, summer's here

Today was the last day of school. The girls had a half day and everyone was excited. DH had his first vacation day too. He spent it fixing our dryer. It's been broken for a couple of days which has been such a bummer since we are leaving on our trip and that means I need to be getting caught up on all the laundry instead of falling behind. I am really glad he can fix things. It's very handy and saves us lots of money!

The big girls, Emma, Tori and I spent all day helping with Brett and Brittany's wedding. We got there at three and got stuff set up and food ready. Joyismygoal came awhile after and helped the rest of the time. We had fun and I think everything turned out really nicely. I would never want to be a caterer though, too much work!

We had time for fun too. They had good music and we had fun dancing. Brother and H both love to dance! Every wedding we go to he dances the night away.


The chocolate cake was so delicious. They gave out ring pops and bubbles at the end and the bride and groom ran through the bubbles to their car. The car was stuffed with helium balloons. Lucy and I sat on the steps and watched all the balloons fly up in the sky. She thought it was pretty neat.
DH and the kids left after the wedding. They got home around 10ish. They had sooooo much fun they couldn't even keep their eyes open.
S and I got home an hour and a half or so later.
Now we will get ready for our dream vacation!




2 comments:

nikko said...

Looks like the reception was a hit. Where was it at? That is a great picture of all three asleep in the car!

Joyismygoal said...

You are great to work with aswere all the girls and the BOSS