THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

day one

Florida is beautiful! We're having so much fun. This morning the boys got up early and went flying.

Uncle Tom was the pilot.


Brother was very excited. When he got home he said it wasn't fun because he got sick.


The rest of us went to a very nice mall, with dancing water and fun shops.

Tonight Diana made yummy pulled pork BBQ. We took a walk down to the pond and looked at the turtles.


After shot: brother is out!

4 comments:

nikko said...

How cool that E got to go in that airplane with the guys!

Joyismygoal said...

very cool...tell E I got sick the first time I flew in a small plane too. Wow we were just talking about pulled pork:)

Suzanne said...

Look at the excitement in your son's eyes! What a special treat! He looks so much like his daddy! :)

attack of The Mouse said...

Yeah. I'm so glad your having a good time. What a fun fun family vacation. I love it.