THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 02, 2007

cutting a rug


One last picture from last night, Papa and H dancing away.
I didn't mention but one thing I really love is the help and support we have from our friends and that we get to give. There were so many people who pitched in and helped serving during the wedding and cleaning up after. That is always the case. I love that I know that I can always count on help when I need it, and of course it's even more fun to be the helper. Just one of the many blessings the gospel brings to our lives.

4 comments:

Cheri said...

You are right- it really does feel so good to be able to help out others when they need it. I always have to remember that when it's me that needs the help to not feel awkward about accepting the help and just say thank you!
Cheri

Joyismygoal said...

This is just another example of my theory That the definition of joy is service i think I will blog about that.

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll had a really great time! And you're right - service is a win/win situation - all are blessed on both sides of the fence! :)

Gabriela said...

Great picture and a good message!

I hope you have a super time on your vacation!!! Take lots of pics. :)