THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 30, 2007

i have a family here on earth...


...I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can.
One of my favorite primary songs.
Of course we've been thinking a lot and talking a lot about eternal families. H and J have both been sad for their friends.
I love they hymns of the gospel. They bring such peace and comfort to my life. I often hum or sing a hymn in my head and it gives me courage, or comfort or a peaceful feeling. I also like the primary songs so much.

Some of our favorites are
Popcorn popping (Lucy's)
Army of Helaman
Scripture Power
Be Constant as the North Star (I don't think that's what it's called...what is it's name?)
Love Is Spoken Here
and many others...
I love
Because I Have Been Given Much (not a primary song but I thought I'd mention it for the sake of randomness :))

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids and I love to sing "Give said the little stream" and "
I love to see the temple" together. My favorite grown-up hymn is "Abide with me, tis eventide".

Tori :) said...

I love "Praise to the Man" :)

Phae-Jae said...

I love, love when children sing Army of Helaman. It makes me feel like I can conquer anything.

Sorry for the losses you have suffered this past week, so very sad. I am so glad we know they will all be together again. It still hurts so deeply.

Thank You for the Good Mail! What a fun surprise

Anne/kq said...

What a beautiful family you have.

My favorite Primary song is "Easter Hosanna."

Anne/kq said...

("Constant as the North Star" is not actually in the Primary songbook-- it is published in Songs of the Latter-day Prophets and was also published in the June 1996 Friend.)

Lisa M. said...

As of late- I have often found myself, humming "Poor Way Faring Man of Grief"

"As I have loved you-"

"I'll walk with him, I'll talk with him.." I don't know the name of that one- but It speaks volumes to my restless heart.

utmommy said...

I love primary songs too!

We love the new one "I'll Follow Him in Faith"!

Cute picture!

Chellie said...

I love primary songs. I'm so sorry for the loss your girls are feeling right now. Isn't it comforting to know that we will be with our families again? I think so.

I love that picture!

Millie said...

Gorgeous picture!! :)

I love the hymns - I love "Come, Come, Ye Saints" and "Come Follow Me."