THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

rain rain go away....

another rainy day. What are we supposed to do with rainy days in June?

Today H worked on her 3-D picture. She's almost done and it looks really cool!
Lucy colored, ran around feeding her babies and looked at "boups".


Brother played with his guys. An activity he LOVES!

S and J played the piano, watched a movie, J and I went to Sis. Killingsworth's to talk to her about quilt making. She's making one for one of her personal progress projects. S went to Blockbuster. We all did chores.

This afternoon Brother got to go play at Mason's. The rest of us ran errands. We had a lot of things to do today and got them done in the rain. We had to go to J's two schools, the one she just finished and the one that she is going to next year. We had to go to the pharmacy, go to the scout office, go to the bookstore. We wished we were swimming but we need rain so I guess we can't complain.

I finished "Can't Wait to Get to Heaven". I ended up liking it. After the big surprise twist I wasn't sure I was going to. It wasn't as funny but after a couple more chapters I started to enjoy it and ended up feeling satisfied with the ending. Elner was a good woman with a lot of faith. Her good heart and kind nature made a big difference in the lives of people around her. It was a fun look at "the meaning of life".

6 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

Boy your life is busy! You have such a great attitude about the busyness. I'll try to remember to enjoy my quiet time at home right now with my toddlers (even though I sometimes get so bored when we have no plans to go anywhere for the day.... shhhhh.... don't tell)!
-Jessica

Joyismygoal said...

What is a 3d picture

nikko said...

Sheesh. You guys always manage to stay busy, even on a rainy day. These kids played a lot more nintendo than I would have liked, but what can you do? ;o)

utmommy said...

Sounds like you got a lot accomplished!

Anne/kq said...

We've had an abnormally dry June. I wish we could have some of the rain you're getting! I like rainy days (in moderation.)

Lisa M. said...

I love- rainy summer days-

I'll trade. Our thermometer says 101 today-

Looks good-

Don't ya love Blockbuster?