THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Star Wars

Our museum has the travelling star wars exhibit. We were excited to go and decided to take DH's last vacation day to do it.

I had an an appointment in the morning with my favorite chiropractor and then we went.

The lines were out the door crazy. I was very glad that we are members and could go into the uber short member line. We got our tickets and went to stand in the next line.

Finally it was our turn. The displays were neat and the kids enjoyed seeing everything. It didn't quite live up to all the hype and I was glad we paid the member $4. price and not the $15 it would have otherwise cost. It was worth $4.

Lou wasn't impressed and I ended up going down to kidspace with her before H and E were ready .
J came with me and we painted each others faces while Lucy played.

I was kind of sad because I had been invited to go out to lunch that afternoon for Robin's birthday. I wanted to and was going to go but lunch ended up being at 3 o'clock and I couldn't do that and take the kids.

Well, there will be other lunches.

We grilled, mowed the lawn, cleaned up, J swam with friends, S went to hang out with friends.

After the kids were in bed DH and I went to Quinn and Sandy's to say good-bye. They were almost done packing so I helped a little in the kitchen and DH helped Quinn schlep stuff. Then we hugged and felt sad and ran out into the rain to head home. I hope they will be happy in Utah.

Moving good news, my friend Julia is moving here to TX. Her husband works for Lockheed too and is transferring here. Hopefully they'll find something in our ward :)

7 comments:

utmommy said...

S would have loved the Star Wars exhibit.

I have a good life said...

We've been waiting so long to see it...I hope we're not disappointed, too! Would E want to see it again with C? This time maybe without the girls? Let me know.

I can't wait to meet your friend!

SoDak Angel said...

looks like fun!

Tori :) said...

I can't show my brother in law this post...

nikko said...

That is too funny. We were there yesterday, too!

Anne/kq said...

Mmm, glad to know I shouldn't be too disappointed not to see it.

Joyismygoal said...

We've been waiting so long to see it...I hope we're not disappointed, too! we missed you at lunh La Madeline's was so Yummy