THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, June 11, 2007

hightlights part two

my favorite ride "Pirates of the Caribbean", except they changed it so much it's a different ride. Still fun, but not what I remembered.
Our hotel was the best! This is the lobby, it was so pretty. We ate there several times, and my favorite was the African Stew, which I loved. We also loved the pool, and seeing the animals and all the cool activities!
J in Morocco~ after the rain started.
Nana, Abba, D and G in China~ before the rain.
The "hot" bagpipe player in Canada~ when the rain was down to a drizzle.
We were so busy but didn't see a fraction of what was there. It is a whole world, they are not kidding. It's huge and has so many fun things; maybe too many. It was hard to chose and I know we missed most of it but we had an awesome time. It was great to have everyone there. I miss D and was glad she and G could come. I like him better each time we are together.
We will go back some day, maybe when Lucy is 8ish. H would have had enough stamina to keep running more but we had to take breaks for the littles and someone stayed in the hotel with them each night so they could get to bed.
Today we drove back to Niceville and tomorrow is beach day!

3 comments:

nikko said...

Looks like you are going to be so tired when you get back home.

We've been keeping your pool company so it'll be all ready for you to relax in. ;o)

I have a good life said...

What a wonderful vacation! And..with digital photos, it is so fun to see it almost real-time! Drive safely!

Anne/kq said...

Wow, how fun.

And there are hot bagpipers and not-hot bagpipers. I'd definitely categorize that one as hot. ;)