THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

still ray-ning...

we are having a wet, wet June. Leaving us lots of time to fill that would have otherwise been happily spent splashing about with our friends.
Brother has been playing with his guys. Today we constructed his monkey gear thingy. It took a while since I was his partner and reading the plans and figuring out what it was supposed to do was a bit of a challenge for one of us. Then he put his guys all over it and had a fierce monkey vs jedi battle.
We painted our toe nails patriotically.

We went to the aloha carnival at the rec center. It was crowded but the kids had a fun time. H won a medal for the crab crawl.
I got some "good mail"! Thanks SoDak Angel we were so excited to get some! and we mailed some off so the timing was fun for the kids as they wondered what I was doing and then were excited to see some in our mail box.
We read, played the piano, cleaned, grilled in the rain, and the girls had mutual.
Tonight J is off to spend the night at Kelly and Nicole's with plans to watch scary movies all night.
Our Ensign arrived today and I have had time to read almost all of it. I always enjoy it a lot but this month seemed particularly uplifting as it talked of the importance of home and family and of rejoicing in the opportunities we have living in these days, instead of dwelling on fear. Loved it!



5 comments:

wendy said...

Cute nails!

We just found a piano teacher, and today was our first lesson, so we are back to practing. (I use the term we to mean my two big girls, Hannah and Sydney, not so much me) I think we need a piano light like yours.

Joyismygoal said...

for being house bound you got out alot:) you always have fun Hey will you call me i have been trying to get you

utmommy said...

Sounds like fun even though there is no swimming involved.

Lucy's toes are so cute!!

Suzanne said...

How do you have enough time in your day to do all these fun things? What a fun mom you are! Oh, and fun patriotic toenails too! :)

Tori :) said...

You are just an awesome Mommy!
Love the nails.