THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

day two

We are having So Much Fun! Today was designated on the water day. We went out this morning on two ski boats. Tom's friend Troy brought his out and Tom got one from his boat club. The weather was perfect. The water was warm and calm. The big girls tried their hand at skiing. DH, Abba, T & D all skied too.
The littles loved ski bob (a missile float that several people can sit on) and they loved splashing around the bay. We took turns staying on the beach with them in the morning while others went out on the boats. When it was my turn we caught a little fish with our bucket, he hopped out.
In the afternoon we crossed the bay and found a beautiful, white sand beach to picnic and play at.

We could not ask for more perfect weather or a better day.
Today is DH and my 9th anniversary. Abba took a picture of us earlier that I will try and post when I get his camera. Tonight we ordered pizza and wings for the kiddos and the adults went out for seafood. It was a lot of fun and very yummy.
Tomorrow we head down to Orlando. I have a load of wash waiting to go in the dryer and then we are going to bed. I am exhausted. A day of sun and boating is tiring. Also last night Lucy threw up, then stayed up crying and unable to sleep until well after 2am. Then when the sun came up, which is early here, all the kids were up and ready for the day. Yawn.
Some one gets sick every trip we ever go on, so I am glad to have that over with and am just crossing my fingers that no one else will join the ranks of the barfers. Today Lou seems to be doing great and she was sleeping when we got home so I am hopeful for a better night!

8 comments:

nikko said...

I am so glad that you are having So Much Fun. S looks like she is enjoying herself. That white-sanded beach is so pretty.

Sorry Little Lou got sick. We had a family reunion with DH's family one year where everyone got sick. We lovingly refer to it as the "D___ P___" (our last name)+(word that means barf that rhymes with our last name).

Hopefully the sickies are gone and you can enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Joyismygoal said...

Wow Happy Anniversary, the beach is soooo pretty. Everyone looks happy, Have so much fun in DW I am sooooooooooooojealous:) I forget w/little ones they just vomit alot(selective memory :)

utmommy said...

What a blast!! I'm so glad you guys are having so much fun!! I miss your calls though :(

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone is having a great time.

Hope little Lucy is better - probably just the sun, rich foods and excitement is a crazy combination.

Have a blast in Orlando! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad everyone is having such a great time! I hope Lucy get better soon. Being sick is no fun for little guys.

Gabriela said...

Wow, you guys are having a great time!

Happy Anniversary. :)

wendy said...

Wow! What a vacation! I love all the pictures!

sorry about the throw up - I hope it doesn't spread...

Suzanne said...

Happy Anniversary! It looks like you guys are having so much fun. Hopefully no one else gets sick... :)