THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 01, 2007

H's baptism

Today was a big day for our little Muffin. She was baptized by her dad. We got up early and went out to the stake center. We had time to take a few pictures before hand.

There were four children baptized.
We met all together in the chapel and Pres. Sagers introduced each of the kids. Then Tori gave a talk on baptism.
H was the fourth one to go and she was so excited! She smiled and was hopping in her skin waiting for her turn.


After she was confirmed and got the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Sara was also baptized today. She and H have the same birthday too, which is fun!


Lots of H's friends came to share her special day with her!

Our family has a tradition that after the baptism the newly baptized child gets to pick where we go out to eat. H picked Olive Garden. We had a fun time, the soup there is so yummy!

What a great day!

9 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

It was so nice and I love that song 'I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain. I want to be the best I can and live w/ Him again.

Mel said...

She truly does look happy! What a neat fun day for her:)

attack of The Mouse said...

Congrats to H. Everyone looks happy and you look so beutiful. Wonderful pictures to remember such a special day.

Unknown said...

Doesn't she look beautiful! Congratulations to her on her new path!

I have a good life said...

We were so glad to go. And...Olive Garden has great soup, salad, bread..yum. yum. What a great (and close) choice, H! :)

I have a good life said...

Oh..by the way I love the picture with you and H. It turned out really well...that's a frameable one if you ask me! :)

Tori :) said...

YAY! Congrats!!
I never realized how much you look like your sister...

nikko said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful day. I'm so happy for H. She was so cute in Primary yesterday when I gave her her Faith in God book and poster. She was beaming!

The dress your MIL made turned out so pretty!

Rachel said...

I love the picture of you two... you both look sooo happy!! Congrats!